HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. You already own a suitable, accessible vehicle but would like someone else to manage it.
2. You could use some additional income from making your vehicle available to other organisations when you’re not using it.
3. We provide a comprehensive fleet management package whereby we take the responsibility of operating the vehicle (maintenance, insurance and operators permit etc).
4. You pay us a management fee quarterly plus chargeable costs for parts & labour, fuel, Insurance and other direct costs of running the vehicle.
5. THCT will make the vehicle available for use by other community transport members in which case you will receive a proportion of the fee received.
To discuss joining this scheme Contact Us